Article One x Café du Cycliste Round Sunglasses
Sizing your Sunglasses
What to look for in sunglass sizing (measured in millimeters):
1) Lens Width: it’s the most important measurement that determines fit. It is the length of one lens. Ranges 40 — 66mm.
- Petite Faces should stay under 50mm size frames as a general recommendation.
- Wider faces should look for frames in the 57mm+ range.
- Depending on the style of frames you choose, you can go up or down by one to two millimeters and still find an appropriate fit.
- If you want a more oversized look, your measurements will be larger.
2) Bridge Width: the size that fits depends on width and height of your nose bridge. 14 — 24mm range. To get at the approximation of your face width, you would add the lens width times two and add the bridge width.
3) Temple Length: the distance from the lens to the end of the sunglass arm. 120 — 150mm range.
An easy way to figure out what size of sunglasses you should wear is to take your best fitting pair of sunglasses that you own and look at the inner side of the temple. There will be three numbers separated by box icons. These three numbers are the lens, bridge and temple measurement of that sunglass, in that order. Pay attention to the first measurement as a proxy for lens width that is good for your face.
Article One x Café du Cycliste is a performance cycling frame inspired by the French outfitter’s ability honor classic design while elevating technical capabilities.
All AO ACTIVE frames are made in Italy with TR90 polymer plastic, an incredibly durable, lightweight and hypoallergenic material made to hold its shape, even in the highest temperatures. Tonal silicone nose pads are made to grip and hold – with a wire core skeleton athletes can squeeze tight during a workout, and let loose afterward.
The frames include Divel, Italian-made, CR-39 Polarized lenses that block 100% of UVA/UVB rays and prevent road glare, plus the back side has an extra anti-reflective coating to counteract any reflection coming from the eye.
- Vintage Crystal TR90 polymer plastic frames
- Divel CR-39 Polarized brown lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Made in Italy
- Lens Width - 50 mm
- Bridge Width - 19 mm
- Hinge to Hinge - 142 mm
- Temple Length - 145 mm
- Weight - 30 g