Barton Perreira Utena Oversized Sunglasses
Sizing your Sunglasses
What to look for in sunglass sizing (measured in millimeters):
1) Lens Width: it’s the most important measurement that determines fit. It is the length of one lens. Ranges 40 — 66mm.
- Petite Faces should stay under 50mm size frames as a general recommendation.
- Wider faces should look for frames in the 57mm+ range.
- Depending on the style of frames you choose, you can go up or down by one to two millimeters and still find an appropriate fit.
- If you want a more oversized look, your measurements will be larger.
2) Bridge Width: the size that fits depends on width and height of your nose bridge. 14 — 24mm range. To get at the approximation of your face width, you would add the lens width times two and add the bridge width.
3) Temple Length: the distance from the lens to the end of the sunglass arm. 120 — 150mm range.
An easy way to figure out what size of sunglasses you should wear is to take your best fitting pair of sunglasses that you own and look at the inner side of the temple. There will be three numbers separated by box icons. These three numbers are the lens, bridge and temple measurement of that sunglass, in that order. Pay attention to the first measurement as a proxy for lens width that is good for your face.
Keep your cool in the timeless Utena frames. Crafted from zyl acetate, this retro-inspired design captures the essence of classic style.
- Sage Tortoise, Black, Crystal Blue, or Clear Crystal Pink Acetate
- Mineral Glass with anti-reflective coating. Green gradient, black gradient, blue gradient or pink flash lens
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Handmade in Japan
- Lens Width - 51 mm
- Bridge Width - 21 mm
- Hinge to Hinge - 145 mm
- Temple Length - 145 mm
- Weight - 42 g
- High Nose Bridge