Retrosuperfuture Iggy Oversized Sunglasses
Sizing your Sunglasses
What to look for in sunglass sizing (measured in millimeters):
1) Lens Width: it’s the most important measurement that determines fit. It is the length of one lens. Ranges 40 — 66mm.
- Petite Faces should stay under 50mm size frames as a general recommendation.
- Wider faces should look for frames in the 57mm+ range.
- Depending on the style of frames you choose, you can go up or down by one to two millimeters and still find an appropriate fit.
- If you want a more oversized look, your measurements will be larger.
2) Bridge Width: the size that fits depends on width and height of your nose bridge. 14 — 24mm range. To get at the approximation of your face width, you would add the lens width times two and add the bridge width.
3) Temple Length: the distance from the lens to the end of the sunglass arm. 120 — 150mm range.
An easy way to figure out what size of sunglasses you should wear is to take your best fitting pair of sunglasses that you own and look at the inner side of the temple. There will be three numbers separated by box icons. These three numbers are the lens, bridge and temple measurement of that sunglass, in that order. Pay attention to the first measurement as a proxy for lens width that is good for your face.
Designed for Spring/Summer 2018 collection, Iggy is a rectangular, boxy version of pear shaped aviator-type frames. The metal frame is characterized by a minimal structure and oversized rectangular lenses. This version of the model features tone on tone finishes and a natural acetate pattern on the arms.The box contains a semi-hard case and a cleaning cloth.
- Metal Frame
- Green Solid or Blue Tinted Zeiss Lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Made in Italy
- Lens Width - 58 mm
- Bridge Width - 14 mm
- Hinge to Hinge - 140 mm
- Temple Length - 145 mm
- Weight - 0.06 lb
- Wide Face
- Long Face
- Asian Fit
- High Cheekbones