Victoria Beckham Large Bevelled Square Sunglasses
Sizing your Sunglasses
What to look for in sunglass sizing (measured in millimeters):
1) Lens Width: it’s the most important measurement that determines fit. It is the length of one lens. Ranges 40 — 66mm.
- Petite Faces should stay under 50mm size frames as a general recommendation.
- Wider faces should look for frames in the 57mm+ range.
- Depending on the style of frames you choose, you can go up or down by one to two millimeters and still find an appropriate fit.
- If you want a more oversized look, your measurements will be larger.
2) Bridge Width: the size that fits depends on width and height of your nose bridge. 14 — 24mm range. To get at the approximation of your face width, you would add the lens width times two and add the bridge width.
3) Temple Length: the distance from the lens to the end of the sunglass arm. 120 — 150mm range.
An easy way to figure out what size of sunglasses you should wear is to take your best fitting pair of sunglasses that you own and look at the inner side of the temple. There will be three numbers separated by box icons. These three numbers are the lens, bridge and temple measurement of that sunglass, in that order. Pay attention to the first measurement as a proxy for lens width that is good for your face.
This is a bold, chunky square shaped frame in acetate with graduated brown lenses. The bevelled acetate creates a sculptural, faceted effect and the vintage inspired tips have been heat-moulded into a bulbous surface for a comfortable fit. The Victoria Beckham logo has been embossed on the inside arm.
- Tortoise Acetate Frame
- Brown Gradient Zeiss-Certified Lenses with Exclusive AR Coating
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Made in Italy
- Lens Width - 54 mm
- Bridge Width - 18 mm
- Frame Width - 145 mm
- Hinge to Hinge - 145 mm
- Temple Length - 145 mm
- Weight - 0.11 lb
- Wide Face
- Long Face