Sunday Somewhere Eden Oversized Sunglasses
Sizing your Sunglasses
What to look for in sunglass sizing (measured in millimeters):
1) Lens Width: it’s the most important measurement that determines fit. It is the length of one lens. Ranges 40 — 66mm.
- Petite Faces should stay under 50mm size frames as a general recommendation.
- Wider faces should look for frames in the 57mm+ range.
- Depending on the style of frames you choose, you can go up or down by one to two millimeters and still find an appropriate fit.
- If you want a more oversized look, your measurements will be larger.
2) Bridge Width: the size that fits depends on width and height of your nose bridge. 14 — 24mm range. To get at the approximation of your face width, you would add the lens width times two and add the bridge width.
3) Temple Length: the distance from the lens to the end of the sunglass arm. 120 — 150mm range.
An easy way to figure out what size of sunglasses you should wear is to take your best fitting pair of sunglasses that you own and look at the inner side of the temple. There will be three numbers separated by box icons. These three numbers are the lens, bridge and temple measurement of that sunglass, in that order. Pay attention to the first measurement as a proxy for lens width that is good for your face.
“Eden” as a given name, has several derivations, from the Biblical Garden of Eden, meaning "delight". It is both for boys and girls. It’s also a variant of the feminine name Edith and the masculine name Aidan. For us, it is Eden the place. A sleepy coastal fishing town on the south coast of NSW in Australia was the playground in the school holidays for Sunday Somewhere’s Founder and Creative Director, Dave Allison. Growing up as a teenager in the 90’s, many memories were formed and perhaps his love of the ocean and beaches is mostly thanks to this beautiful place, his garden of Eden.
- Gold Metal Frame
- Italian Gloss Acetate Temples
- Brown Gradient or Rose Gold Mirrored Italian CR39 Base 2 UV Lens
- Polished 18C Gold or Rose Gold Titanium Inner Nose Pads
- Polished 18C Gold or Rose Gold Metal Hardware Finishes
- German OBE Stop Hinges
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Handmade in Hong Kong
- Lens Width - 53 mm
- Bridge Width- 21 mm
- Hinge to Hinge - 130 mm
- Temple Length - 155 mm
- Weight - 34 g
- Small Face
- Long Face
- Asian Fit